Delt Shared Services Ltd – Board of Directors
6 January 2020
Directors in attendance: Giles Perritt, Non-Executive Director (Chair), , Mark Lewis (Independent Non-Executive Director), Lorna Collingwood-Burke (Non-Executive Director), Mark Greaves, Independent Non-Executive Director, Nick Franklin, Non-Executive Director (Staff Appointed), Giles Letheren, Executive Director and Paul James, Executive Director
Attendees: Siân Millard (Company Secretary) and Helen Prendergast (Secretariat)
Apologies: and Jo Turl (Non-Executive Director)
The Delt Board of Directors met on 6 January 2020 and discussed the following key items of business.
- Finances – the Board discussed and noted the latest financial position of the company and the key risks which could impact the budget in-year;
- Lessons learned from Plan B – the Board discussed a report from the Chief Executive on lessons learned from the implementation of Plan B including:
- being explicit with the Board;
- being open and transparent;
- getting on with it;
- use of utilisation data;
- removal of administrative rights;
- gardening leave;
- outplacement services;
- the world of work is changing.
The Board subsequently asked the Chief Executive to schedule on the Board’s work programme regular review of the Company’s strategic workforce plan
- Business development – the Board noted and discussed an update on business development activity underway including consideration of options for a Host Employment business case requested by the CCG;
- Performance report– the Board reviewed the latest performance statistics for the company against its Service Level Agreements.
- The next board meeting will be on 3 February 2020.