Payroll & Pensions
We provide a fully managed payroll service that reduces the burden of work on you and ensures compliance with your statutory and contractual requirements. Our expert team provides support, advice and information on all aspects of pay and pensions for our customers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service, and you can rest assured that your payroll is our priority.
Our team look after all aspects of Payroll and Pensions, including:
- Full maintenance of pay records for starters, leavers, additional hours claims and changes to employee records
- Calculation of statutory deductions for Income Tax, National Insurance, Student Loans and Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Fully HMRC compliant, making PAYE tax returns on our customers’ behalves
- Pension administration, deducting contributions and producing any required reports for company schemes
- Run payroll to calculate gross to net pay to pay staff via BACS to their nominated bank account and payment of deductions to third parties (including HMRC, Pensions, Unions) through our BACS Bureau
- Facility to provide secure online access to employees through our secure Portal providing access to payslips with your company logo and P60s, with the added facility to look after their personal information and submit claims for time and expenses.
- Our Manager portal allows you to view/update employee personal and employment details, submit and approve timesheets for variable pay elements and expense claims, record absence periods and change employee terms and contracted hours worked.
- Detailed payroll reports and monthly nominal and financial analysis including payroll journals
- General payroll advice and support to you and your employees.
Our payroll team consists of 22 professionals looking after all aspects of payroll and pensions administration for a range of customers in the public, private and third sectors. We help our customers do amazing things and, with our experienced team, we’re looking forward to developing this service with both existing and new customers.
If you’d like to find out how Delt could drive significant improvement and value for any aspect of your payroll and pensions administration, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01752 580262.