Junior Application Analyst (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £20,000 – £25,000 p.a.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
With an enviable benefits package, staff events programme and flexible working policy we aren’t shy on ‘perks’.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Junior Application Analyst to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business.
The Junior Application Analyst will have the ability to undertake day to day operational activities in the ICT applications portfolio, whilst making sure customer service level agreements are met and maintained.
Helps deliver the ICT Application Service in the most effective and efficient way and in accordance with ICT strategy, technology architecture, best practice and industry standards.
Requirements – What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Hold an IT related degree or have the equivalent level of experience; ITIL Foundation V 3 or later
- Experience in creating, documenting and delivering IT solutions which address user needs
- Exposure to or understanding of PCI-DSS or Public Sector Security standards and security remediation
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft 365 technologies including Teams, Sharepoint, Azure, security roles and user management.
- Knowledge or experience of agile application development – design, development, testing, deployment
- Knowledge and proven understanding of multiple ICT areas encompassing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support in an ITIL environment.
- Understanding of complex system integration (API’s, SSIS)
- Application Deployment technologies (AppV, SCCM)
- Appreciation of different software licensing and delivery models
- Fundamental understanding of different databases and RDBMS setups – particularly SQL Server.
- Significant and demonstrable experience with PowerShell, BASH or equivalent
- Knowledge or Experience of working with a CMS product (e.g. Firmstep / Drupal) or developing web applications
- Exposure and moderate experience of various data and reporting tools (e.g. Crystal Reports, SSRS)
- Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages.
What do you get?
- Being part of a highly technical and skilled team
- Work in a flexible environment
- Opportunities for working from home
- Varied training opportunities
Deadline for applications: 18th April 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.