Desktop Engineer (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £25,000 – £30,000 p.a.
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business. In short – we help people do amazing things.
We are seeking a skilled 3rd line End User Computing Engineer with enterprise level experience who can hit the ground running whilst embodying the Delt values. You’ll play an instrumental role in supporting our customers and shareholders whilst being given plenty of opportunity to better your skillset and take on new challenges through our dedication to employee development.
The postholder will provide enterprise support to multiple large tenants at several sites across the Southwest. The role will involve administering the technology and tools used to provision and support end user devices throughout their lifecycle.
- A skilled 3rd line End User Computing Engineer with enterprise level experience?
- Driven to innovate and automate to continually improve services?
- Excited by the latest technologies?
- Have knowledge across the following technologies / solutions:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Desktop Analytics
- Application Packaging (App-V, Scripted Installs, MSI)
- Group Policy
- Microsoft 365
- Have experience of working in a desktop administration role within a complex ICT environment, along with knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile device hardware, operating systems, and protocols.
- Have a minimum of Microsoft MCP, MCTS (or equivalent level of experience).
- Have a ITIL v3 Foundation level.
- Have experience working in a professional, customer focused, ITIL environment.
- Have a full UK driving license
- Like to work with a team that takes pride in delivering real value through the application of technology
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What do you get?
- Being part of a highly technical and skilled team
- Work in a flexible environment
- Opportunities for working from home
- Varied training opportunities
Deadline for applications: 08th April 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
Interview date week commencing 11th April 2022
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk