Delt Shared Services Ltd – Board of Directors
28 October 2019
Directors in attendance: Giles Perritt, Non-Executive Director (Chair), Mark Greaves, Independent Non-Executive Director, Mark Lewis (Independent Non-Executive Director), Lorna Collingwood-Burke (Non-Executive Director), Nick Franklin, Non-Executive Director (Staff Appointed), Giles Letheren, Executive Director and Paul James, Executive Director
Attendees: Siân Millard (Company Secretary) and Helen Prendergast (Secretariat)
Apologies: Jo Turl (Non-Executive Director)
The Delt Board of Directors met on 28 October 2019 and discussed the following key items of business.
- Finances – the Board discussed and noted the latest financial position of the company, including the forecast balance sheet for 2019/20, and the key risks which could impact the budget in-year;
- Insurance – reviewed the Company’s insurance policy and agreed to renew it with the existing insurance provider
- Plan B – the Board discussed the proposal for Plan B in terms of compulsory redundancies and raised a number of concerns, requesting a further urgent meeting of the Board on 31 October to further consider the proposal
- Business development – the Board noted and discussed an update on business development activity underway including consideration of options for a Host Employment business case requested by the CCG
- Performance report– the Board reviewed the latest performance statistics for the company against its Service Level Agreements
- The next board meeting will be on 31 October 2019.