Delt Shared Services Ltd – Board of Directors
22 July 2019
Directors in attendance: Giles Perritt (Non-Executive Director) (Chair), Mark Greaves (Independent Non-Executive Director), Mark Lewis (Independent Non-Executive Director), Nick Franklin (Non-Executive Director (Staff Appointed) and Giles Letheren (Executive Director)
Attendees: Siân Millard (Company Secretary), Helen Prendergast (Secretariat) and Karen Morris (Financial Controller)
Apologies: Lorna Collingwood-Burke (Non-Executive Director), Jo Turl (Non-Executive Director) and Paul James (Executive Director)
The Delt Board of Directors met on 22 July 2019 and discussed the following key items of business.
- Finances – the Board:
- discussed and noted the latest financial position of the company and the key risks which could impact the budget in-year;
- received a presentation from Plymouth City Council on challenges and opportunities
- Draft Development Day Agenda – the Board discussed the draft agenda for their development day and requested some changes to enhance the intended outcomes from the day.
- Performance report– the Board reviewed the latest performance statistics for the company against its Service Level Agreements
- Business development – the Board noted and discussed an update on business development activity underway
- The next board meeting will be on 19 August 2019.