Service Now Administrator (Part time, 22.2 hours per week, Permanent) / £13,000 – £15,000 p.a. £21,666 – £25,000 prorated
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things, while also giving you the possibility to work remotely!
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need someone who is a skilled ServiceNow Administrator with administrative, development and end user support experience that will enable our clients to do amazing things.
- Supporting people, administration and development of the ServiceNow Toolset to support a multi company environment (Multi Vendor)
- Not a definitive list but assisting in integrations, upgrades, clones, testing when required by Developers, with the ability to assist the team during configurations and customisation eg: Service Catalog, Upgrades, Cloning, Incidents, CMDB and Security.
- Resolving incidents, requests, changes, and problems
- Contributes to the strategic development of new platform configurations as needed base on the customer need
- A Team Player who keeps their team ‘in the know’ and shares knowledge.
- To be able to work on their own initiative to tight deadlines whilst gaining opinion from the team as and when necessary
- Question and give feedback on requirements and possibly offering alternative solutions
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Attend meetings and advise on ServiceNow capabilities and best practice
- Follow correct processes (eg change process)
- The ability to research if necessary and feedback possible suitable long term goals
- Proactive and eager to learn and develop new skills
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: 29th November 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk