Senior Network & Telephony Engineer, 37 hours per week, permanent, £45,000-£55,000 p.a. plus performance bonus
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-driven organisation that wants its people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Senior Network & Telephony Engineer to join the Delt team. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will lead and contribute on the successful delivery of Connectivity Services as a Telephony & Networking subject matter expert on either SD-WAN & Firewalls using Fortinet, Network Access layer technology from HP or Cisco Meraki, alongside a deep understanding of routing technologies such as BGP or significant expertise in telephony platforms such as Avaya, Alcatel and Session Border Controllers and SIP
- Acting as the lead for those technologies ensuring high technology standards, simplified deployments, high standards of security, availability, efficiency and appropriate scalability to meet changing customer requirements
Demonstrable experience in the following:
- Working within an ITIL based enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience working within security compliance frameworks such as Cyber Essentials.
- Demonstrable, subject matter expert, enterprise experience including documentation, setting standards and troubleshooting in either:
Estate wide boundary & filtering technologies (e.g. Proxy, Firewall), and enterprise routing (e.g. SD-WAN, BGP)
Distribution and access layer technologies in a variety of campus sizes (e.g. Switching including VLAN, Wifi)
Enterprise Telephony including call routing and automated call distribution
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Up to 12 flexi days per year
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy as suitable candidates are identified.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk