Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Full time, 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £40,000 to £50,000 p.a. plus performance bonus.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will lead and contribute on the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects as a networking subject matter expert. Autonomously delivering small, medium and large sized projects across the Infrastructure portfolio.
- Implements network and infrastructure projects for DELT and our customers in a complex and multi-tenant environment.
- Works on the design, implementation and transition of key projects with a focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with IT strategy, technology architecture, compliance, best practice and industry standards
Demonstrable experience in the following:
- High- and Low-level design creation
- Switching and routing in a commercial environment.
- Implementation & Troubleshooting of Enterprise Network Infrastructure
- Supporting SD-WAN Networks
- Cisco & Meraki Routing & Switching
- Knowledge and understanding of data centre, compute and application environments, both on premise and cloud
- Managing and maintaining firewalls in a commercial environment. (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FortiGate, Meraki desirable)
- Wireless access points and controllers (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet…)
- MPLS, BGP & OSPF
- Load Balancing, e.g. F5 BIG IP, FortiGate
- Experience engaging with customers (internal or external) on solution design, delivery and support
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy as suitable candidates are identified.
View our interactive Recruitment Pack online, to give you an indication of what we are looking for in an ideal candidate.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk