Senior Network Infrastructure Architect/Engineer (Full time, 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £40,000 to £55,000 p.a. plus bonus payments
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Senior Network Infrastructure Architect/Engineer to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will work closely with Project, CTO and Operations teams across DELT and our customers to create, review and delivery network solution architecture and projects to support our IT strategy and ensure Infrastructure security and compliance guidelines are achieved.
- Leads and contributes on the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects as a networking subject matter expert. Autonomously delivering small, medium and large sized projects across the Infrastructure portfolio.
Demonstrable experience in the following:
- Network solution architecture across enterprise networks
- High- and Low-level design creation
- Switching and routing in a commercial environment.
- Implementation & Troubleshooting of Enterprise Network Infrastructure
- Implementation/design SD-WAN Networks
- Cisco & Meraki Routing & Switching
- Knowledge and understanding of data centre, compute and application environments, both on premise and cloud
- Managing and maintaining firewalls in a commercial environment. (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FortiGate, Meraki desirable)
- Wireless access points and controllers (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet…)
- MPLS, BGP & OSPF
- Load Balancing, e.g. F5 BIG IP, FortiGate
- Experience engaging with customers (internal or external) on solution design, delivery and support
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy as suitable candidates are identified.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk