Senior Desktop Engineer (Full Time 37 hours per week, Permanent) /£30,000 – £37,000 p.a.
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business. In short – we help people do amazing things.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Desktop Engineer that has detailed knowledge and experience of administering Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM and or Intune) to join our team. You’ll play an instrumental role in the development and support of End User Computing services so you will need to be proficient with Microsoft 365 and Azure technologies and have a passion for solving complex IT problems. You will be given plenty of opportunity to better your skillset and take on new challenges through our dedication to employee development.
As a Senior Desktop Engineer, you will provide enterprise support and development to multiple large tenants at several sites across the Southwest. As there may be need for site visits the individual will need to be UK based, sadly we are not able to offer VISA sponsorship for this Senior Desktop Engineer position.
- A skilled 3rd line End User Computing Engineer with enterprise level experience?
- Driven to innovate and automate to continually improve services?
- Excited by the latest technologies?
- Looking to work in a team of like-minded and highly skilled engineers?
- Have significant knowledge across the following technologies / solutions:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Azure
- Application Packaging (App-V, Scripted Installs, MSI)
- Group Policy
- Microsoft 365
- Have experience of working in a desktop management role within a complex IT environment, along with excellent knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile device hardware, operating systems, and management tools.
- Proven experience of leading on infrastructure related projects.
- Formal qualifications in Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM and or Intune) such as:
- Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (70-243)
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune (70-696)
- Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (70-703)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Windows Client (MD-100)
- Managing Modern Desktops (MD-101)
- ITIL v3 Foundation level.
- Have experience working in a professional, customer focused, ITIL environment.
- Like to work with a team that takes pride in delivering real value through the application of technology.
- Full UK driving license.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What do you get?
- Being part of a highly technical and skilled team
- Work in a flexible environment
- Opportunities for working from home
- Mobile devices provided
- Varied training opportunities
Interview date to be confirmed.
Deadline for applications: Ongoing assessment – applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. Applicants who have sadly been unsuccessful in applying for this position in the last six months need not apply.