Senior Buyer (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent) / £35,000 – £37,500 p.a.
Are you looking for a fast-paced dynamic organisation that puts its employees and customers right at the heart of things? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you do use your experience to make a real difference to the community? This is the best job you’ll ever have. If you doubt that, then come and talk to us and see what all the fuss is about.
Sadly we are unable to support applicants who require visa sponsorship, either now or in the future, for this position.
At Delt we use our influence and talent to drive our supply chain to deliver maximum societal benefit in everything we do. The Procurement Team proactively contributes to the success of Delt. It contributes both profit and revenue.
The Team is agile and adaptable and entrepreneurial and looks for ways to amaze in all things. We are purpose lead, buying responsibly in method and in outcome and always focus on the best solution for our customers.
We create, nurture and value future fit partnerships, developing suppliers who share our vision and values and who can offer reach back into industry in innovation and best practice. Procurement ensures security of supply in availability, supplier provenance and compliance standards.
We are knowledgeable about our markets and invest in developing ourselves whilst being imaginative and pragmatic in our approach.
- Have experience of being an effective negotiator with the experience of delivering financial and operational benefits on a range of categories?
- Have a mix of experience across sector or category (public sector experience is not required)?
- Have experience contributing to and executing category strategy?
- Have a full appreciation of contractual terms and conditions with sound understanding and experience of Supplier Relationship Management and sound general commercial awareness?
- Have a passion for collaborating and problem solving?
- Have experience in participating in Supplier Relationship Management activities?
- Have a continuous improvement approach to procurement?
- Have experience in Procurement and supply chain processes?
- Have experience in contract writing and management
What do you get?
- Being part of a highly technical and skilled team
- Work in a flexible environment
- Opportunities for working from home
- Mobile devices provided
- Varied training opportunities
Interview date to be confirmed.
Deadline for Applications: 5th June 2023, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. We reserve the right to withdrew this advert once suitable applicants have been identified.
Applications should be made using the ‘Apply now’ button at the end of this advert.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.