Senior Application Analyst (Full time, 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ Up to £35,000 p.a.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
With an enviable benefits package, staff events programme and flexible working policy we aren’t shy on ‘perks’.
We’re currently recruiting a skilled Senior Application Analyst’s to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business.
The Senior Application Analyst will have the ability to undertake and oversee day to day operational activities in the ICT applications portfolio, whilst making sure customer service level agreements are met and maintained.
To lead and deliver the ICT Application Service in the most effective and efficient way and in accordance with ICT strategy, technology architecture, best practice, and industry standards.
To lead and contribute to the successful delivery of Application projects. Autonomously delivering small & medium & large sized projects across the Application portfolio.
Requirements – What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Hold an IT related degree or have the equivalent level of experience; ITIL Foundation V 3 or later
- Demonstrable experience in leading on the creation, documentation and delivery of IT solutions which address user needs
- Knowledge or experience of agile application development – design, development, testing, deployment
- Knowledge and proven understanding of multiple ICT areas encompassing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support in an ITIL environment.
- Demonstratable experience of SQL Server database management including installation and patching. Knowledge of other RDBMS.
- Demonstratable experience in vulnerability management and security remediation.
- Experience configuring and administering M365 (Office, SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Platform, Azure AD)
- Experience in complex system integration (API’s, SSIS) and Application Deployment technologies (AppV, SCCM)
- Exposure to or understanding of PCI-DSS or PSN standards
- Appreciation of different software licensing and delivery models
- Significant and demonstrable experience with PowerShell, BASH or equivalent
- Knowledge or Experience of working with a CMS product (e.g., Firmstep / Drupal) or developing web applications
- Experience of various data and BI/Reporting tools (e.g., Power BI, SSRS, Crystal Reports)
- Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages.
What do you get?
Being part of a highly technical and skilled team
Work in a flexible environment
Opportunities for working from home
Varied training opportunities
The Application Support Team operates in a hybrid fashion, however, there is a requirement for analysts to be able to work from our Plymouth office when required and be available to visit customers in Devon as required.
Deadline for applications: 25th November 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.