Senior Application Analyst, 37 hours per week, permanent, up to £35,000 p.a. plus performance bonus
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Senior Application Engineer to join the Delt team. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
You will be part of the Applications team undertaking and overseeing day to day operational activities in the IT applications portfolio, whilst making sure customer service level agreements are met and maintained.
- To lead and deliver the IT Application Service in the most effective and efficient way and in accordance with the IT strategy, technology architecture, best practice and industry standards.
- To lead and contribute to the successful delivery of Application projects. Autonomously delivering small & medium & large sized projects across the Application portfolio.
The Senior Applications candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to put the customer first.
- A full UK driving license.
- Demonstrable experience working in a professional, customer-focused, ITIL environment.
- Knowledge and proven understanding of multiple IT areas encompassing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support in an ITIL environment.
- Experience of working on Server/Client environments, Application maintenance and patching.
- Experience with PowerShell, BASH or equivalent.
- Demonstratable experience of SQL Server database including querying, installation and patching.
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Vulnerability management and security remediation.
- M365 (Administration, SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Platform, Azure AD)
- System integrations (API’s, SSIS) and ETL process’s
- Various data and BI/Reporting tools (Power BI, SSRS)
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave.
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel.
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year.
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building.
Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
As things stand, we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis, so please apply early as we reserve the right to withdraw the advert at any time.