IT Project Manager (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent) / £35,000 – £39,000 p.a. plus performance bonus
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that is wholly owned by the public sector. It is somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
The Delt Project Management Office is committed to delivering a wide range of business change and transformation projects for our main clients, Plymouth City Council, NHS Devon Integrated Care Board and Devon NHS Partnership Trust. To achieve this, we need an IT Project Manager preferably with experience in the delivery of Infrastructure projects to join our PMO.
Our projects are predominately IT and therefore experience of working in an IT environment and delivering complex IT projects is essential, a good working level knowledge of MS Project Professional is desirable.
The successful candidate will require limited mentoring from day 1, will be a confident communicator verbally and on paper and be able to evidence experience of interacting with senior stakeholders; working at pace; working closely with a large and complex stakeholder community, delivering business change and managing technical delivery.
Most of our work is delivered to customers in Plymouth and Devon. Whilst this role offers hybrid working project managers must be able to react to customers’ needs, which may mean attending our Plymouth office or visiting a site at short notice (less than 12 hours). Candidates should consider whether they would be able to satisfy this commitment before making an application.
- Experience of delivering IT projects.
- Excellent communications skills, the capability and confidence to be able to work with senior customers and a proven ability to manage complexity.
- Manage all aspects of project management in a Portfolio, Programme and Projects environment.
- An ability to balance time, quality, and risk to achieve maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and customer
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present.
If you want to know about the total package we offer, please see below
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Up to 12 flex days a year
- Flexible working including opportunities to work from home
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10% of salary
- Life assurance scheme
- Opportunities to buy and sell leave
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Opportunities for training to be funded by Delt.
- Performance Related Pay
- Employee assistance programme supporting mental and physical wellbeing
Applicants who apply must have significant experience of delivering IT Projects.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk