Procurement Apprentice (Full time, 37 hours per week) / Up to £14,000 p.a.
At Delt you will be part of a growing procurement team with our customer and the community at its heart. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in procurement and supply and make contribution that is in the public interest. You will have a voice and be empowered to apply your learning and experience in the delivery of procurement excellence.
Delt is committed to talent development and is an experienced and successful apprentice employer. We will offer you the opportunity to experience the wider business and understand how procurement can integrate and contribute value whilst achieving a CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
You will be able to see the difference you make by using the knowledge you gain. You will work across the multiple aspects of procurement, gaining experience in:
- Operational Procurement
- Commercial agreements
- Delivering supplier relationship management
- Public Procurement regulations and their application
- Enhancing the Environmental and Sustainability agenda throughout the Delt supply chain
- Working with technology leads to deliver innovation
- Planning and Inventory management
- Supply chain design and category strategy development
This is a 24-30 month placement and will involve 80% workplace learning in post and 20% formal learning with a learning provider. There are 3 components to achieving your L4 qualification, Part 1 is exam qualified whilst Part 2 and 3 are practical.
Part 1 CIPS Level 4 Diploma
- L4M1 Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply
- L4M2 Defining Business Need
- L4M3 Commercial Contracting
- L4M4 Ethical and Responsible Sourcing
- L4M5 Commercial Negotiation
- L4M6 Supply Relationships
- L4M7 Whole Life Asset Management
- L4M8 Procurement and Supply in Practice
– Part 2 Project Report (5000 words)
– Part 3 Presentation and Questioning Interview
Deadline for applications: 17th August 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk