Print & Mail Room Assistant (part time 18.5 hours per week, permanent) / Up to £10,000 p.a. £20,000 Prorated
We currently have a vacancy for two part time Print and Mail Assistants as part of the Print and Mail team. This role will require you to work in a fast-paced Digital Print and Mail Room working with the latest generation digital presses and mail fulfilment equipment delivering outputs to customers sites, and supporting traditional mail room activities such as using a franking machine.
We are looking for two morning shift workers to fulfil 5 x 3.7 hour days, Monday to Friday. Start time is negotiable however the current shift begins at 9:30am.
Working as part of the Print and Mail team, you will be handling incoming and outgoing mail, sorting and delivering mail and fulfilling basic printing and print finishing. This diverse role will fill your day with a variety of different tasks, and on occasion see you delivering to a variety of customer sites across Plymouth and the wider area in corporate vehicles. It is important that you have excellent customer service skills in order to meet the needs of our customer base. Being detailed focused and meticulous in the quality of output is essential as is a can-do attitude and a willingness to develop your skills.
- 3 GCSE Grade A*-C to include English, Maths or relevant work experience.
- A full UK driving licence
Technical Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of working with Mail room or print finishing equipment would be an advantage although full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of compliance to current GDPR
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused
- Ability to work within a fast paced and changing environment
- Commitment to personal and professional development
In return, Delt Shared Services offer
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, plus ability to buy/sell holidays
- Pension contribution, matching up to 10% of the salary
- Training and Development
- Subsidised events
- Charity leave
- Discounted shopping cards
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Deadline for applications: 31st March 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
Interviews are anticipated to take place week commencing: 11th April 2022
To apply for this vacancy please submit a CV and Cover Letter via e-mail: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk