Pensions Technician (Full time, 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £28,000 to £29,000 p.a.
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things, while also giving you the possibility to work remotely!
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need an enthusiastic and motivated individual with the good numeracy, customer services and organisational skills that will enable our clients to do amazing things. You will be required to work both as part of a team and individually.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to work within our busy Pensions Team as part of our Payroll Bureau Service supporting our customers including NHS, Teachers, and Local Government and third sector organisations, paying circa 7500 as part of our Payroll Bureau.
What will you be doing?
- Undertaking a range of pension administration activities ensuring the management of workload, correct application, accuracy and timescales are met for internal and external customers. Including:
- Auto and Contract enrolment of employees and workers
- Periodic returns and reporting of earnings, service and contributions to a range of pension scheme providers including the Local Government, Teachers and NHS Pension Schemes, Peoples Pensions and NEST
- Starter and leaver administration, managing variations to pay, absences and adjusting deductions from pay.
- The provision of pension benefit estimates and associated employer costs.
- Calculation and payment of termination payments.
Delt offers the opportunity for professional training for the right candidate.
This is a full-time position of 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday). With hybrid working arrangements available.
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: 17th May 2023, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk