Payroll Administrator (Part time, 30 hours per week) / £18,648 prorated p.a. £23,000 FTE
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things, while also giving you the possibility to work remotely!
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need an enthusiastic and motivated individual with the good numeracy, customer services and organisational skills that will enable our clients to do amazing things. You will be required to work both as part of a team and individually.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to work within our busy Payroll Team as part of our Payroll Bureau Service supporting our customers including NHS, Teachers, and Local Government and third sector organisations, paying circa 7500 as part of our Payroll Bureau.
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present.
What will you be doing?
- Undertakes payroll transactional administration duties ensuring correct application, accuracy and timescales are met for internal and external customers including new starter and leaver administration, variations to pay, absences, deductions from pay, statutory deductions and payments
- Supporting payroll validation/reconciliation processes and end of day/week/month/year and start of year routines.
- Deals with the adjustments to pay relating to under or overpayments liaising with individuals, managers and colleagues to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Manages with professionalism escalated payroll queries, requests for information and issues from team members, employees, managers, customers or third-party organisations.
- Working independently on allocated workload, prioritising to meet deadlines and adhere to statutory payroll related guidance and company policies and procedures appropriate to the customer’s requirements
Delt offers the opportunity for professional development for the right candidate.
This is a part-time position of 30 hours a week (6 hours per day Monday to Friday). With hybrid working arrangements available.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: Friday 19th May 2023
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk