Operations Manager (Full time, 37 hours per week, Permanent) Up to £28,950 p.a. plus performance bonus
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers
- Want to join an organisation that’s helping its customers do amazing things?
- Have experience in Estates Management and have a passion for delivering exceptional service and value to your customers?
- Operate in a dynamic environment where you’ll be responsible for shaping agile services and influencing thinking? Just imagine how much fun that would be!
- Work in a department that delivers to the routine whilst driving innovation in the services we deliver for our customers?
- Drive changes to systems and processes to make our services more effective and efficient?
We’re recruiting for an Operations Manager to support our Education Estates Management function. Could you see yourself working for a values-driven company that has people at its centre? You will help lead a dedicated maintenance team who deliver services to our Trust customers, but we also have aspirations and interest in growing this service to help more schools do amazing things.
As a company we work extremely hard for the 15,000 customers we serve across Devon and we’re looking for people who share our passion for our customers.
This is the best job you’ll ever have. If you doubt that, then come and talk to us and see what all the fuss is about.
Our Operations Manager will work alongside the Head of Estates and customer’s to ensure Estate related responsibilities including maintenance, compliance and asset management services are delivered to a high level of proficiency. The service comprises of Caretaking, Cleaning, Catering, Fleet Management and Health & Safety functions, meaning there’s never a dull day.
If you can identify, quantify and prioritise improvement opportunities within the Estates Team, service stakeholders and clients, and at the same time deliver a quality service, then this is the job for you.
You will develop an expert level of knowledge of Estates Management particularly focussed on the education sector.
You will be working to our company objectives and values, delivering maximum value for company resources, liaising with finance and technical colleagues to deliver a service that helps our customers do amazing things.
In return we can offer you a great work-life balance. Flexible working so you can never be late! Don’t fancy coming into the office? Then work from home. Build up your hours and you can take up to 12 flex days a year! That’s a long weekend every month.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, plus ability to buy/sell holidays
- Pension contribution, matching up to 10% of the salary
- Training and Development
- Subsidised events
- Charity leave
- Discounted shopping opportunities
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd November 2023
Interviews are anticipated to take place on: Wednesday 8th November 2023.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk