Network & Telephony Engineer, 37 hours per week, permanent, £35,000 – £40,000 p.a. plus performance bonus
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-driven organisation that wants its people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Network & Telephony Engineer to join the Delt team. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an
exciting time for us.
- You will be supporting a wide variety of customer requirements to deliver projects in the networking space such as deployment of replacement routers, switches and wireless access points
- Working on incident support as required to resolve customer issues in accordance with service level agreements
Demonstrable experience in the following:
- Enterprise Network technologies such as SD-WAN (Fortinet), Proxy, Firewall (Checkpoint) and protocols such as BGP or at a minimum demonstrable experience in working with similar technologies in an enterprise environment
- Access layer technologies such as Cisco Meraki for wired and wireless connectivity or at a minimum demonstrable experience in working with similar technologies in an enterprise environment
- Enterprise telephony technology such as Avaya or Teams, or at a minimum willingness to learn within 12 months
- Development of documentation for systems to be followed by more junior staff members
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Project delivery in an enterprise environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving in an enterprise environment
- Experience engaging with customers (internal or external) on projects or support
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Up to 12 flexi days per year
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy as suitable candidates are identified.