Marketing and Communications Assistant (Full time, 37 hours per week, Fixed term for 12 months) / £19,000-£21,000 p.a.
When asked what we do here at Delt, our response is often ‘We help people do amazing things’. We support the public sector through back-end services to deliver an amazing service to their customers – those who live and work in our communities.
Our teams know the importance of their work to the end user and strive to deliver an exceptional service to all.
If you want to be part of an environment where you can do the right things for the right reasons, then Delt may just be your next career move.
Through our teams of dedicated people, Delt supports more than 900,000 people across the Southwest. Our support services aid GPs, children’s social care, local councils and many other critical services. We’re growing and we’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant to help us shout about the work we do.
Reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be able to master and implement the full marketing mix, engage with key business stakeholders and play your part in helping people do amazing things.
- Help position Delt as a leading shared service provider.
- Own and execute Delt’s social media calendar
- Actively engage with local communities and charities to support Delt’s CSR initiatives.
- This role would suit a marketing/communications graduate with the willingness to learn on the job and work closely with the Marketing Manager. Or an experienced Marketing Assistant who is ready for a new challenge.
- Willingness to learn on the job and tackle tasks with passion
- Confident in social media content planning and has a creative flair for writing.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . No agencies please.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: 31st January 2023, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk