Lead ServiceNow Developer (Permanent, 37hrs p.w. £35-£45,000 p.a
When asked what we do here at Delt, our response is often ‘We help people do amazing things’. We support the public sector through back-end services to deliver an amazing service to their customers – those who live and work in our communities.
Our teams know the importance of their work to the end user and strive to deliver an exceptional service to all.
If you want to be part of an environment where you can do the right things for the right reasons, then Delt may just be your next career move.
Putting our staff right at the heart of the business, we’re not all work and no play. From Christmas parties, Easter Eggs delivered to your door and extensive wellbeing support, we know that employee work-life balance is crucial to a happy and fulfilled career.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
We’re currently recruiting for a key role without our IT Services business for a Lead ServiceNow Developer. You’ll join our teams at an exciting time in Delt’s trajectory as we continue to grow the business.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in ServiceNow
- Leads a small but growing team of ServiceNow professionals
- Manages the ServiceNow platform supporting projects, ensuring best practise and quality focused outcomes
- Works with the team and key stakeholders to build and implement a transition plan from ITSM to CSM Pro
- Leads the development of innovative solutions offerings based on the ServiceNow platform working with ServiceNow and our ServiceNow partner.
- Has experience of leading a team of IT professionals
- Has at least 2 years’ experience of ServiceNow development, ideally with experience in CSM support and implementation. Although for the right candidate Delt is willing to invest in CSM training.
- Has in-depth experience of (workflow configuration, report development, integration components such as rest API and CMDB (Configuration Management Database) improvement).
- Is certified in appropriate ServiceNow certification (Admin, Scripting and ideally CSM, although willing to train).
- Is an effective communicator, good team player and can comfortably work under pressure and tight deadlines when required across a rapidly changing environment.
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Deadline for applications: applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk