IT Team Leader (Full time 37 hours per week, permanent)/ £30,000-£34,300 p.a. plus performance bonus
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need a skilled Team Leader with excellent customer and communications skills at all levels along with both people management and technical experience that will enable our clients to do amazing things.
- Experienced in leading teams of multi-discipline IT professionals?
- Approachable and possess the skills to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients (internal & external)?
- Able to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines while dealing with conflicting demands and interruptions?
- Possess strong analytical skills?
- Have at least 5 Grade C or above GCSE or equivalent level of experience?
- Can plan and meet operational goals, objectives and priorities with minimal support for both you and your team?
To be considered for the role, you must have
- a full valid UK driving licence
IIL v4 foundation is desirable.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
If you want to know about the total package we offer, please see below
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Up to 12 flex days a year
- Flexible working including opportunities to work from home
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10% of salary
- Life assurance scheme
- Opportunities to buy and sell leave
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Opportunities for training to be funded by Delt.
- Performance Related Pay
- Employee assistance programme supporting mental and physical wellbeing
Deadline for applications: 26th July 2023, Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk