Infrastructure Operations Team Lead (37hours p.w., Permanent) / £45,000 – £50,000 plus performance bonus
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Operations Team Leader to join the Delt team. We are seeking someone who will hit the ground running at a time of transformation and growth.
- You will manage and oversee the day-to-day IT Infrastructure operations including monitoring of IT infrastructure, delivery of business-as-usual support, ensuring Customer Service Level Agreements are met and Infrastructure security and compliance guidelines are achieved.
- You will play a key part in the strategic direction of the department, with a focus on excellent customer service for DELT and our customers in a complex and multi-tenant environment.
The Infrastructure Operations Team Lead Candidate:
Demonstrable experience in the following:
- Proven experience in a team leadership role
- Experience within a multi-customer MSP environment
- Delivery and adherence to Cyber Essentials + and security best practice and compliance
- Creation and tracking of SLAs, CSFs, KPI for management information and operational prioritisation.
- Delivery of operational projects across multi-site locations.
- Switching and routing in a commercial environment.
- Implementation & Troubleshooting of Enterprise Infrastructure
- Knowledge and understanding of data centre, compute and application environments, both on premise and cloud
- Managing and maintaining firewalls in a commercial environment. (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FortiGate, Meraki desirable)
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be assessed as they are received, we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy once suitable candidates have applied.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal. We reserve the right not to process applications that are not submitted via our portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please submit your application via email to Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk