Infrastructure Engineer (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £32,000 – £35,000 p.a. plus performance bonus
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business. In short – we help people do amazing things.
We’re currently recruiting for a skilled Infrastructure Engineer to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will lead and contribute on the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects across a broad technology base. Autonomously delivering small and medium sized projects across the Infrastructure portfolio and contribute to the delivery of large-scale projects
- Implements infrastructure projects for DELT and our customers in a complex and multi-tenant environment.
- Works on the design, implementation and transition of key projects with a focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with IT strategy, technology architecture, compliance, best practice and industry standards
Demonstrable experience in the following:
- Switching and routing in a commercial environment.
- Implementation & Troubleshooting of Enterprise Infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining compute, identity and cloud services in a commercial environment for a number of the following:
- VMWare, AHV
- Nutanix, Dell, Rubrik
- Windows Server 2012-2019
- Cloud Services, e.g. Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365
- Knowledge and understanding of data centre, compute and application environments, both on premise and cloud
- Wireless access points and controllers (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet…)
- Experience engaging with customers (internal or external) on solution design, delivery and support
- Hybrid environment authentication
- Project delivery of small to medium infrastructure projects across multi-sites.
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. You are strongly encouraged to submit a cover letter with your CV.
To apply for this vacancy please click the ‘Apply now’ link below. You are strongly encouraged to provide a cover letter. We reserve the right not to process any applications not made through the portal. If you have any difficulty applying please send your CV and Cover letter via email to: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk