HR Systems Support Technician (Full time, 37 hours per week,) £24,000 – £26,000 p.a.
Applicants who have applied for this vacancy in the last six months do not need to apply again.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
With an enviable benefits package, staff events programme and flexible working policy we aren’t shy on ‘perks’.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled HR Systems Support Technician to join the Delt team. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business.
You will be part of a small team responsible for the support to users of our HR/Payroll Solution across our internal and external customers. Developing user guides, procedures and supporting in the configuration of our solution.
The role will also lead on the production of analytics and reporting information as part of regular reporting cycles and in response to adhoc requests from both internal and external customers
What are we looking for?
- A person with excellent interpersonal skills to put the customer first to provide excellent support, guidance and incident management for users
- Experience of using a range of reporting and dashboarding tools
- Strong experience of using and maintaining integrated HR and payroll solutions
- A team player with the ability to challenge the current practices and innovate for continuous improvement.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for Applications: 20 July 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal. If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk