HR Systems Analyst (Fulltime, 37 hours per week, £29,000 – £31,000 p.a.)
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled HR Systems Analyst to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will be part of a team lead by a Senior Analyst who are responsible for our integrated HR/Payroll solution configuration and development including evaluation and implementation of solution upgrades. Supporting development training materials for professional and self-service users.
- You will manage new client onboarding (Data, configuration, testing and training)
- Support the resolution of escalated system incidents and service requests.
The HR Systems Analyst candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to put the customer first
- Strong experience of using and developing integrated people-based solutions
- An excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage conflicting workloads to conflicting deadlines
- Experience of using a range of reporting and dashboarding tools
- Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages.
- An understanding of HR and pay policy, procedures and practices
- A team player with the ability to challenge the current practices and innovate for continuous improvement
- A driven individual looking to continue a development pathway
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: 25th April 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal. If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk