Head of IT Infrastructure (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent) £50,000-£60,000 salary p.a. (plus performance bonus)
Through our teams of dedicated people, Delt supports more than 900,000 people across the Southwest. Our support services aid GPs, children’s social care, local councils, and many other critical services. We’re growing and we need an IT Technician to help us, help our customers.
At Delt we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which is constantly reviewed and expanded. We regularly ask our employees what more we can do to support their work-life balance and have established a desirable package.
We’re currently recruiting for a transformational Head of Infrastructure to join the Delt leadership team. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will be accountable for managing Delt’s IT Infrastructure and the IT Infrastructure services provided to Delt’s customers.
- You will have accountability for setting the strategy and roadmap for the technology services in your area, along with managing the associated budgets and people in your team.
- You will take ownership to ensure your team delivers high quality services to Delt and its customers and will play a key role in working within the I&O leadership team to develop and execute our strategy
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience (Ten or more years IT leadership).
- Ten or more years’ experience in IT Leadership roles at similar scale (leading >20 Infrastructure staff)
- Demonstrable experience in driving a service orientated culture through the implementation and embedding of service definitions, operations manuals, playbooks, and effective knowledge management.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to communicate a vision that inspires and motivates IT infrastructure engineering staff and aligns to the IT and business strategy.
We operate a hybrid work environment with the office base at Derriford in Plymouth. We support remote working but there will be a requirement to be in the Plymouth office at least 1-2 days a week
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider visa sponsorship at present. If you require visa sponsorship we will be unable to progress your application.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a cover letter with their CV. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy as suitable candidates are identified.
Applications: To apply for this vacancy please send your CV and Cover Letter to this e-mail address: Jo@joannecumper.com