Finance Business Partner – Schools (Full time, Permanent, 37 hours per week) / £35,000 – £40,000 p.a. plus performance bonus
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector.
It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment?
Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need an enthusiastic, team player to provide support to our finance team dedicated to one of our customers – Transforming Futures Multi Academy Trust.
This position allows for hybrid/ remote working – any travel to our offices is at employees expense. Travel to school sites will be required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and organise workload and be comfortable in a team or working alone.
- An effective communicator both verbal and written to a wide range of audiences.
Do you have
- Accounting qualification AAT Level 3 or 4 / CIMA / ACCA with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule tasks to accommodate ad-hoc requests alongside routine daily activities.
- Strong experience with Excel and in analysing and interpreting data.
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to meet targets/ deliver to deadlines whilst working effectively under pressure.
If you want to know about the total package we offer, please see below
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Up to 12 flex days a year
- Flexible working including opportunities to work from home
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10% of salary
- Life assurance scheme
- Opportunities to buy and sell leave
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Opportunities for training to be funded by Delt.
- Performance Related Pay
- Employee assistance programme supporting mental and physical wellbeing
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: none – applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk