Finance Assistant (Part time, 16 – 20 hours per week) / £8,648 – £13,513 p.a. £20,000 – £25,000 prorated
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment?
Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need an enthusiastic, team player to provide support to our finance team. This is a newly created Finance Assistant post for 16 to 20 hours per week, ideally spread over 5 days, including Monday and Friday. This position allows for hybrid/ remote working – any travel to our offices is at employees expense.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to manage your own workload and prioritise effectively.
- A team player who can provide administrative support to the finance team
- Committed to personal and professional development.
Do you have
- Experience of working in a finance role or with financial data (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: 29th September 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our CoreHR Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing the portal please contact us/email your application to Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk