Finance Administrator (Full time, 37 hours per week) / £20,000 – £24,000 p.a.
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector.
It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment?
Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need an enthusiastic, team player to provide support to our finance team dedicated to one of our customers – Transforming Futures Multi Academy Trust. This is a newly created role due to expansion.
This position allows for hybrid/ remote working – any travel to our offices is at employees expense. Travel to school sites will be required.
- Self-motivated with excellent purchase ledger skills and attention to detail.
- Able to manage your own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Enjoy being part of a close friendly team.
- Committed to personal and professional development.
Do you have
- Experience of working in a purchase ledger role (Essential).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
If you want to know about the total package we offer, please see below
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Up to 12 flex days a year
- Flexible working including opportunities to work from home
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10% of salary
- Life assurance scheme
- Opportunities to buy and sell leave
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Opportunities for training to be funded by Delt.
- Performance Related Pay
- Employee assistance programme supporting mental and physical wellbeing
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider VISA sponsorship at present. if you are currently on a dependent/spouse/student/graduate visa please indicate within your cover letter the type of visa you are on and the expiry date of this visa.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: 14th March 2023, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy: Please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk