Deployment Analyst (Full time 37 hours per week, Permanent)/ £25,000 – £30,000 p.a.
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business. In short – we help people do amazing things.
We are seeking an individual to blend project management and technical analysis to support the End User Computing team in the productive and effective delivery of device refresh activities including technical analysis of the existing estates, determination of replacement requirements and scheduling device deployments with customers.
- Interested in technical analysis of new technologies
- Capable of running a deployment plan, managing schedules and stock
- Familiar with modern technologies and specifications of end user devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones
- Have analytical skills and attention to detail with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Can apply risk management techniques to IT service management and project delivery
- Have experience managing workload and resource conflicts to ensure service delivery is not affected.
- Have a degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Have Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
- Have demonstrable experience of.
- Managing/supporting large deployment projects in a complex IT organisation
- applying risk management techniques to project management
- effectively managing resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget to maximise productivity and effectiveness
- managing budgets
- Have demonstrable experience working in a professional IT environment.
- Have expert in using MS Project and MS Project Server.
- Have a ITIL v3 Foundation level.
- Have experience working in a professional, customer focused, ITIL environment.
- Have a full UK driving license
- Like to work with a team that takes pride in delivering real value through the application of technology
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What do you get?
- Being part of a highly technical and skilled team
- Work in a flexible environment
- Opportunities for working from home
- Varied training opportunities
Deadline for applications: 08th April 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
Interview date week commencing 11th April 2022
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk