Data Protection Officer (12 month maternity leave cover), 37hrs p.w. £45,000 – £55,000 p.a
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need someone who is well versed in Data Protection and has experience of working within the NHS. This is an excellent opportunity to build experience as a Data Protection Officer that will enable our clients to do amazing things.
Remote working will be considered for the role.
- Be the named Data Protection Officer for all subscribed GP Practices in Devon with the support of the Data Protection Assistant.
- Provide independent specialist information governance advice and guidance to GP Practices to support compliance with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Deliver effective and high-quality advice and guidance relating to information governance, data protection and other relevant legislation.
- Monitoring National and Local Guidance, sharing with customers and producing awareness materials.
- Expert Knowledge of Information Governance and Data Protection
- Previous experience within the NHS or knowledge of the NHS (General Practice experience is desirable)
- Keen, self-motivated, and hardworking individual
- Focused on delivering impeccable customer service
- Knowledge of and experience in use of Office 365
- Graduate or experience in a relevant subject (desirable)
- Able to drive to meetings within Devon or greater South West area.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: 30th August 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. If we have a large number of applications before the close date we may close the vacancy earlier.
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk