Assistant Finance Business Partner (Full-Time, Permanent)/ Up to £25,500
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here.
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a great team working for a great company. This is a busy and varied role supporting the Finance Business Partner for Schools to provide and exceptional finance service to one of our customers, a Multi Academy Trust.
You will be working as part of a supportive team providing services to one of our clients – Transforming Futures Multi Academy Trust. You will report to the Finance Business Partner and will be involved in a wide variety of finance work.
The role is mainly working from home, so you will be using Microsoft Teams for meetings and collaborative working and SharePoint for file and data sharing. You will be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Accounting qualification AAT Level 3 or 4 / CIMA / ACCA with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and organise workload and be comfortable in a team or working alone.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule tasks to accommodate ad-hoc requests alongside routine daily activities.
- Strong experience with Excel and in analysing and interpreting data. Demonstrates effective communication skills; both verbal and written to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet targets/deliver to deadlines whilst work effectively under pressure.
In return we can offer you a great work-life balance. Working hours are 37 hours per week 10am to 6pm Mon – Fri. There will be occasions when you are required to unlock to cover staff absence, but these will be few and far between.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, plus ability to buy/sell holidays
- Pension contribution, matching up to 10% of the salary
- Training and Development
- Subsidised events
- Charity leave
- Discounted shopping cards
Deadline for applications: 21 March 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.