Assistant Buyer (Part time, 14.8 hours pw, permanent / Up to £10,000 p.a. £25,000 prorated
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
We are recruiting for a Assistant Buyer to join our Procurement Team. Could you see yourself working for a values-driven company that has people at its centre?
- want to be part of a team ensuring public funds are spent to maximum advantage?
- drive change through agile tendering and work in a truly collaborative supply chain?
- want to be part of developing SME suppliers of the future?
- want to join an organisation that’s helping its customers do amazing things?
- Are you brave and bold and with a passion for delivering exceptional service and value to your customers?
- Have an eye for improvement and seeking out waste in processes?
- Deliver excellent procurements to quality, time and budget
- Operate in a dynamic environment where you’ll be able to contribute tor shaping agile services and influencing thinking.
- Work in a department that delivers to the routine whilst driving innovation in the services we deliver for our customers?
- Drive changes to systems and processes to make our services more effective and efficient?
Working with stakeholders, customers and suppliers, you’ll be involved and closely aligned with the business in developing solutions and negotiating with our suppliers in a range of areas. We work extremely hard for the 15,000 customers we serve across Devon and we’re looking for people who share our passion for excellent service delivery.
This is a unique chance to make a real difference. Come and talk to us and see what all the fuss is about.
Deadline for applications: 24th March 2022, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk