Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Full time, 37 hours per week, Fixed Term Contract 24 months)/ £40,000 to £50,000 p.a.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business. Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
- You will be part of the infrastructure team overseeing the day to day monitoring of IT network infrastructure, ensuring customer Service Level Agreements are met and that Infrastructure security and compliance guidelines are achieved.
- Undertake risk management to ensure the optimal solution to a business case, taking into account technology changes, data growth, failures and business changes.
- Responsible for providing advice so that Infrastructure availability and capacity is maximised in line with best practice and compliance standards.
The role is a 24 month fixed term contract.
The Senior Infrastructure candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to put the customer first.
- A full UK driving license
- Demonstrable experience working in a professional, customer-focused, ITIL environment.
- Knowledge and proven understanding of multiple IT areas encompassing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support in an ITIL environment.
- Significant experience of working with:
- Switching and routing in a commercial environment.
- Storage and Compute technologies, Hyperconverged or SAN. (Nutanix)
- Virtualisation Platforms, AHV, VMware, etc
- Managing and maintaining firewalls in a commercial environment. (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FortiGate, Meraki desirable)
The urgent nature of this appointment means we are unable to consider VISA sponsorship at present.
- Flexible and remote working (or the option to work from an office)
- Parental leave for caring for sick children
- Military spousal’s leave for partners of serving personnel
- Access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme for themselves and their partner
- Vouchers and discounts across high street brands
- Matched charity leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase up to 10 additional leave days every year
- Annual events including a Summer Barbeque, Christmas Party and Virtual team building
- Surprise gifts to your very front door, from chocolates at Easter to cake on Delt’s birthday.
- Opportunities to develop your learning and skills through our dedicated training platform.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply early. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy as suitable candidates are identified.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and Cover letter via email: Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk