IT Team Leader (full time, permanent) / £27,000-£30,000 p.a.
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things, while also giving you the possibility to work remotely!
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Do you want the experience of working in this sort of dynamic environment? Do you want to apply your skills to doing good and helping us grow?
We need a skilled Team Leader with excellent customer and communications skills at all levels along with both people management and technical experience that will enable our clients to do amazing things.
- Experienced in leading teams of multi-discipline IT professionals?
- Approachable and possess the skills to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients (internal & external)?
- Able to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines while dealing with conflicting demands and interruptions?
- Possess strong analytical skills?
- Have at least 5 Grade C or above GCSE or equivalent level of experience?
- Can plan and meet operational goals, objectives and priorities with minimal support for both you and your team?
To be considered for the role, you must have
- ITIL v4 foundation and
- a full valid UK driving licence
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: Friday 26th February (12 noon)