Interim Accountant (full time, Temporary) / £30,000 – £35,000
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
We need someone who is a skilled Accountant with a broad experience and a creative approach to problem solving.
This is a 12-month FTC, with the potential to become permanent, to support the Finance team through a period of change and growth.
- Providing proactive support to the Financial and Management Accountants
- Manipulating large data sets to produce a variety of management and executive reports.
- Collating and analysis of information for key income streams and ensuring all customers are invoiced accordingly.
- Reconcile planned income to actual and highlight the key variances.
- Responding to queries from Budget Managers, Project Managers and Customers.
- Has excellent communication skills and works collaboratively with stakeholders, including internal and external customers.
- Experienced in reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Advanced excel user.
- Able to prioritise and work to challenging deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of turning raw data into management information.
- Presentation & report writing skills, with the confidence to lead meetings.
- A flexible approach to work, adaptable to change and a good team player.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
Deadline for applications: 22 April 2021
Interviews are anticipated to take place on 28 April 2021