HR Systems and Data Analyst (full time, permanent) / £25,000-£27,000 p.a.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-driven organisation that wants it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
With an enviable benefits package, staff events programme and flexible working policy we aren’t shy on ‘perks’.
We need someone who is a skilled Human Resources Systems and Data Analyst experience that will enable our clients to do amazing things.
You will be part of a team maintaining the HR system, supporting users across our client base and using the HR systems to provide data analytics that can be used to make data led business decisions at all levels.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills to put the customer first
- Experience of using a range of reporting and dashboarding tools
- Strong experience of using and maintaining integrated HR and payroll solutions
- An understanding of HR and pay policy, procedures and practices
- A team player with the ability to challenge the current practices and innovate for continuous improvement.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for applications: Monday 20 th September 2021 – 12noon
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk