Data Analyst (full time, permanent) / £25,000-£27,000 p.a.
At Delt, our people really do help others to do amazing things. We don’t just talk about our mission and values – we live them. If you want to join a values-drive organisation that wants, it’s people to feel and do good then we could be your next career move.
With an enviable benefits package, staff events programme and flexible working policy we aren’t shy on ‘perks’.
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic and skilled Data Analyst to join the Delt teams. You’ll need to have a ‘jump straight in’ attitude and the desire to support the growth of the business.
You will be part of a team responsible for the analysis and production analytics and reporting information from systems including the HR and Payroll Management System as part of regular reporting cycles and in response to adhoc requests from both internal and external customers
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills to put the customer first
- Experience of using a range of reporting and dashboarding tools
- Strong experience of using and maintaining integrated HR and payroll solutions
- An understanding of HR and pay policy, procedures and practices
- A team player with the ability to challenge the current practices and innovate for continuous improvement.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
Deadline for Applications: 15th October 2021
To Apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit an application via our Core Portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us via email at Recruitment@deltservices.co.uk