Applications Analyst – ServiceNow (Full Time, Permanent) / £23,000 – £26,000
Delt is a brilliant contradiction. A dynamic and agile private sector company with a serious conscience, that’s wholly owned by the public sector. It’s somewhere you can do the right things for the right reasons while playing a real part in a growing business.
Our employee proposition is pretty great too, with an overall package that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
If you want to know more about the total package we offer, please see our future employee page here https://deltservices.com/careers/
The role of a ServiceNow Applications Analyst provides specialised 3rd line support in a complex, fast-paced and diverse organisation. Client requirements are from both local government and healthcare sectors. Working as part of the Applications Service, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of solutions through the ServiceNow platform in a professional and demanding environment including:
- investigating and resolving Service Desk call escalations;
- proposing and delivering fixes to problem faults through change processes;
- proactively monitoring the ServiceNow platform as a subject matter expert;
- escalating issues with our suppliers; and,
- producing technical design proposals for new or revised services.
You will have the technical skills to achieve the above, including:
- A degree or equivalent experience and professional qualifications.
- A full UK driving licence or working towards obtaining one.
- Technical Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of working in a 3rd line support role within a professional ICT environment.
- Understanding of agile / scrum methodology and the associated benefits.
- Familiarity with writing advance PowerShell scripts.
- Experience of documenting and resolving application faults independently within the Service Desk toolset.
- Practical experience of Windows AD, XML.
- ServiceNow administration (Business Rules, ACL’s, Security)
- ServiceNow knowledge of CMDB
- ITIL environments
- API interfaces
- Personal Attributes
- Desire to quickly learn and proactively solve application-based problems with a can-do attitude.
- Awareness of Delt’s customers and their line of business applications.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable IT professional with some applications experience.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us.
In return we can offer you a great work-life balance. Flexible working so you can never be late! Don’t fancy coming into the office? Then work from home. Build up your hours and you can take up to 12 flex days a year! That’s a long weekend every month.
- 37 flexible working hours
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy additional leave.
- Flexi leave
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Training and Development
- Subsidised events
- Charity leave
- Discounted shopping cards
Deadline for applications: Monday 10th August 9am
Interviews are anticipated to take place TBC